Hi everyone!!!!! I'm so excited to be starting the latest Dewey's 24 hour readathon!!!!! I'll update my progress here throughout the day.
As I'm starting late I thought I'd do the Hour 0 opening Meme. Here it goes!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Chatting with other 24 hour readathoners and having hours in which to do nothing but read!
Hour 14: Meant to do the mid event at Hour 12 but was too busy reading... Oops! Here it is now. :)
1. What are you reading right now?
I've been switching between Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman and City of Masks by Mary Hoffman - both are great.
2. How many books have you read so far?
Just Saga Volume 4 which was incredible!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Probably some of Pablo Neruda's poetry or the Code Name Verity eaudiobook
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I had to go out to the mall for supplies - the quickest trip I've ever made! Other than that it's been nice and quiet.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How I've lost track of the time! I forgot how relaxing reading for huge periods of time is.
How's everyone else going?